The decisions you make in your business are only as good as the data you use to make them.
Leveraging technology provides you with accurate real-time data to make informed decisions; the more accurate and up to date your data is, the better your decisions will be.
Processes and systems drive your business. Are all of yours clearly documented and up to date? Some processes may be followed purely because that’s how it’s always been done; other processes may have evolved over time, but perhaps documentation doesn’t reflect this.
Using technology to streamline your processes and systems will minimise stress and save time and money by increasing efficiency. You’ll also future proof your business, making it more sustainable, scalable, and saleable.
Your app stack consists of all your apps, systems, and processes (even Word or Excel documents). When building your app stack, you need to ensure that each component is best fit for your business and that, where possible, they integrate with one another.
1. Document all your current apps, systems, processes, and technology.
2. Identify the issues you’re facing in your business:
3. Prioritise the issues you don’t currently have a solution for.
4. Research the apps and technology available to address these issues.
5. Scope the business case for implementing your new app stack:
6. Map out your business’s processes:
7. Design your app stack:
8. Implement your app stack:
9. Review app stack regularly:
Designing and building your ideal app stack can be overwhelming. With new apps being released into the marketplace daily, it can be hard to know where to start and which apps will work best for your particular needs.
If you need help with any of the steps in the process to build your app stack, please get in touch. Improving your overall efficiency can have a huge impact on your profit and free up time for you and your team.