When we process your payroll you will receive a P60 after the end of the tax year. A P60 summarises the amounts you have received and the tax and National Insurance deducted in the tax year. It will not show any student loan or workplace pension deductions. An email will be sent to you from Xero with a link to your P60. If you have lost the email, we can re-send this to you through Xero, or we can also download a copy and email it to you. You should keep you P60 safe as it will be needed for tax returns, potential loan or credit card applications and other official reasons. You should keep this for 6 years.

9th April 2020

How do I get a copy of my P60?

When we process your payroll you will receive a P60 after the end of the tax year. A P60 summarises the amounts you have received and […]
1st July 2019

What holiday entitlements are employees entitled to?

Employee holiday entitlement ultimately depends on the contract of employment, but for the majority, a statutory minimum is in place. For most employees working a 5-day […]
1st July 2019

What are the workplace pension contributions at the moment?

For eligible employees, the rates for 2020/2021 tax year are 5% for employees, with the employer paying 3%, giving a total minimum contribution of 8%.
1st July 2019

What is the best way to pay myself as a limited company director?

The most tax efficient way of paying yourself through a profitable limited company is with a salary within the NICs threshold (£8,632 for 19/20 tax year), […]
1st July 2019

Working from Home – Director and Employees?

Director or employee: Directors and employees of a business can claim £18 per month for use of home on a flat rate basis. Alternatively, you can […]
1st July 2019

How can I claim mileage?

You can claim mileage for any wholly and exclusively business travel in your car (45p per mile), your motorbike (24p per mile) and on your bike […]