We aim to Educate, Support and Empower our clients - and we run events for small businesses to help achieve these goals. We run regular webinars, seminars and workshops for both clients and non-clients.
Three Essential Tools
Monday 13th September – 12:30pm
For us, business success means owners achieving financial, time and mind freedom. Whether you want more money to enjoy your desired lifestyle, more time for your family and friends, or less stress, there are three business tools that can help you achieve freedom.
By joining this webinar, you’ll:
- Discover the three most powerful tools for success and how to use them
- Understand the power of 1%
- Learn how you can best deal with inevitable change
- Learn how these tools can generate more cash, more time, or less stress
- Increase your confidence and motivation to take control of your business
3-Week Business Planning Workshop
Starting Monday 27th September
Our Business Planning workshop eliminates a factor that is all too common in business – PROCRASTINATION.
This workshop costs £260 (inc VAT and fees) and will be carried out on Mondays between 11-12:30. The concluding session will be held on Monday 11th October 2021.
An effective business planning process gets to the heart and soul of your business.
This workshop will require you to take time out from day to day activities in the business to focus on the business. Together you’ll clarify your future direction and enable you to establish a 90 day action plan to address immediate and critical issues. You’ll set solid and realistic business goals and define strategies for achieving them.
At the end of the process your easy to understand one page Business Plan will act as a guide for you (and your team) to successfully implement your desired changes. It will ensure your business is on course for success.
Hit the button below to book your space, make payment and find out more info.
Know Your Numbers
Wednesday 13th October – 12:30pm
You don’t have to be an accountant or bookkeeper to understand your numbers, just as you don’t have to be a mechanic to drive a car. Having an overall understanding of your financial reports puts you in a far stronger position to make better decisions.
- Learn what each of your key financial reports tells you about your business
- Identify strengths, weaknesses and trends
- Discover why your bank account balance may not reflect profits
- Identify how to protect your assets
- Discover the key drivers of business value
- Learn how to measure your business efficiency to drive improvement
Reclaiming Your Time
Monday 4th November – 12:30
We all have the same number of hours in a day, but some people achieve so much more than others. You’ll always be busy, so you need to take steps to reclaim control of the time you have. The business and personal cost of not doing so is too great.
We’ll be covering:
- Understand why we’ll always be busy
- Discover mindsets to help you better prioritise your time
- Identify where your time is being wasted so you can spend more time on the things that matter most
- Determine the opportunity cost of not re-prioritising your time