We aim to Educate, Support and Empower our clients - and we run events for small businesses to help achieve these goals. We run regular webinars, seminars and workshops for both clients and non-clients.
Know Your Numbers
Wednesday 13th October – 12:30pm
You don’t have to be an accountant or bookkeeper to understand your numbers, just as you don’t have to be a mechanic to drive a car. Having an overall understanding of your financial reports puts you in a far stronger position to make better decisions.
- Learn what each of your key financial reports tells you about your business
- Identify strengths, weaknesses and trends
- Discover why your bank account balance may not reflect profits
- Identify how to protect your assets
- Discover the key drivers of business value
- Learn how to measure your business efficiency to drive improvement
Reclaiming Your Time
Monday 4th November – 12:30
We all have the same number of hours in a day, but some people achieve so much more than others. You’ll always be busy, so you need to take steps to reclaim control of the time you have. The business and personal cost of not doing so is too great.
We’ll be covering:
- Understand why we’ll always be busy
- Discover mindsets to help you better prioritise your time
- Identify where your time is being wasted so you can spend more time on the things that matter most
- Determine the opportunity cost of not re-prioritising your time